1/1 Photo of Brownie Bran Muffins
I found this recipe on the Weight Watchers Canada forum. It's a high fibre, chocolately muffin that tastes rich and not at all low-fat. For Weight Watchers, each muffin is 2 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak all bran in water for a couple of minutes.
- 2Add baking powder to cereal and stir.
- 3Add brownie mix and stir to combine.
- 4Spoon mix into medium sized muffin tins lined with muffin liners or sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Eacg muffin cup should be 3/4 full.
- 5Bake in oven @ 350 for about 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat brownie mix