Recipe by Indiana Nurse
This recipe came from my cousin one day when we both thought chocolate sounded good. It does the thing for the chocolate craving. It's very rich. It can be served with whipped cream or ice cream on top. It makes a crispy top with a pudding like bottem.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- In a medium bowl mix melted butter with beaten eggs.
- In a separate small bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to butter and eggs and mix well.
- Use 5 small glass baking bowls or coffee mugs that are safe in the oven, grease them with cooking spray or shortening.
- Add batter to each evenly.
- Take a 9X13 pan and add one inch of hot water.
- Add cups to pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 45 minute or until set on top.
- Eat right out of the bowl or cup and enjoy!
- May top with whipped cream or ice cream.