Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe came from my cousin one day when we both thought chocolate sounded good. It does the thing for the chocolate craving. It's very rich. It can be served with whipped cream or ice cream on top. It makes a crispy top with a pudding like bottem.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- In a medium bowl mix melted butter with beaten eggs.
- In a separate small bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to butter and eggs and mix well.
- Use 5 small glass baking bowls or coffee mugs that are safe in the oven, grease them with cooking spray or shortening.
- Add batter to each evenly.
- Take a 9X13 pan and add one inch of hot water.
- Add cups to pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 45 minute or until set on top.
- Eat right out of the bowl or cup and enjoy!
- May top with whipped cream or ice cream.
This is the perfect fix for the chocoholic! Just be sure to have a glass of cold milk handy to wash it down!
OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD! One of the best dessert i have tasted. I can tell this is going to be a family favorite, thanks for the awesome recipe!