Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are oh so good! Found in Cooking Light Magazine, 11/05.
Make and share this Brownie Bourbon Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients (including fudge packet from mix), stirring well.
- Spread into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near edge of pan comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Crumble brownies; place in a food processor.
- Add bourbon; process until mixture forms a ball (about 30 seconds).
- Shape brownie mixture into 24 balls, about 1 1/2 tablespoons each.
- Place nuts in a shallow bowl.
- Roll balls in nuts, pressing gently to coat.
- Store balls in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.