Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe from the crockery kitchen website. A very rich dessert and super easy!
Make and share this Brownie Bottoms - Crockpot recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups packaged brownie mix
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- lightly grease a 4 qt slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, water, cocoa powder - bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients with 1/2 cup water to form a batter.
- Spread into slow cooker
- Pour boiling cocoa mixture over batter.
- Cover, cook on high for 1 1/2 hours. Turn off slow cooker and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream.
This overall was a good recipe. I did enjoy this recipe however; the texture thanks to the pudding was a little chewy. I did love the fact that this was made in a crock pot however; due to the overall time, the dishes that had to be used in making the dish, I don't think I would make this again. Made for PAC Spring 2013.