Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Instead of using the kisses you can use caramels, rolo candies, pitted dates, peanut butter cups, walnut halves or any miniaature sized candies.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 18 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix brownie mix, walnuts, egg and water thoroughly.
- Wrap dough by rounded tablespoonful around each chocolate kiss.
- Seal edges.
- Put bon bon on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake til set- 8- 10 minutes.
These were troubling indeed. They did not come out very pretty at all. In fact, I believe they were described as cow patties. However, they were yummy.
This recipe sounded better than it turned out...took a chance even though other reviewers said they had problems w/ it. The dough didn't come together properly & we had to add more water; made it too sticky & gooey to work with. After all that adjusting & guessing I'd choose a cake mix cookie recipe instead next time. Easier & better results
Absolutely wonderful and easy! I followed the directions exactly. I did flour my hands every time I rolled the cookie. They were a bit sticky. I will make this all the time now.