Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These can be baked and topped with ganache the day before. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- cake decorations (optional)
- Heat oven to 350. Line mini muffin pans with paper liners.
- Brownie Cups - Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add chocolate chips; stir until melted and smooth. Remove pan from heat. Briskly stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour until blended. Fill each baking cup with a slightly rounded Tbsp batter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes before removing from pan to rack. Let cool completely.
- Ganache - Place heavy cream in medium glass bowl. Microwave 1 minute on high until it begins to simmer. Add bittersweet chocolate chips; let stand 1-2 minutes. Whisk until smooth. Spread a tsp on top of each brownie and decorate if using. Let sit at room temperature.