Recipe by andypandy
requested recipe. I haven't tried yet myself, as biscotti are very easy to make one a regular basis...I will post some of my biscotti recipes...look for Cherry chocolate Biscotti, and my Special K Biscotti recipes....
Top Review by Cathleen Colbert
Had some problems slicing and flipping. The center was still very soft both times and they tended to break. Excellent flavor. I've never made biscotti before and these were easy. i'm just worried that they aren't dried enough.
- 1 (22 ounce) box brownie mix
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup brazil nuts or 3⁄4 cup nuts, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the nuts into mixer bowl.
- Blend for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dough should form a ball.
- Toss in the nuts and combine well.
- Pat into a 14 x 4 inch log on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake 350 degrees preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove onto a wire rack and cool 12 minutes.
- Slice into slices with a serrated knife.
- Place back on parchment sheet cut side down.
- Return to oven for 8 minutes.
- Turn each slice over.
- Return back to oven 8 minutes.
- Turn off oven, keep door slightly ajar.
- Leave in oven 40 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack, and cool completely.
- Store airtight in a tin container.