1 hr 10 mins
I got this from the Single Momz website, a great place to visit. Kids adore this, makes a great gift in a coffee mug and some ribbon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- 2Beat butter until soft and add sugar and baking powder.
- 3Beat in eggs and vanilla, add cocoa and as much flour as you can by mixer and the rest by hand when the dough becomes too stiff.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 5Divide dough into two equal parts.
- 6Shape into 9 x 2 x 1 inch loaves.
- 7Place on a baking sheet 4 inches apart.
- 8Brush with mixture of water and yolk.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes.
- 10Cool on sheet for 30 minutes.
- 11Cut loaves into 1/2" thick slices diagonally.
- 12Lay cut side down and bake at 350°F (165 degrees° C) for 15 minutes.
- 13Turn over and bake other side for 10 to 15 minutes until dry.
- 15Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g