1/3 Photos of Brownie Bars
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good. Posting here for safe keeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream margarine and sugar, beat in egg product.
- 3Combine and thoroughly mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; beat into creamed mixture.
- 4Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- 5Spread into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake 35-40 min, or until firmly set.
- 7Cool before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g