Recipe by mariposa13
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good. Posting here for safe keeping!
Top Review by kzbhansen
I tagged this recipe for Zaar Tag. This was very good. When I pulled it out of the oven and saw the way it looked from the marshmallows I thought that was so cool. My kids really enjoyed these! Thanks for posting Karen
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup egg substitute (1 carton)
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream margarine and sugar, beat in egg product.
- Combine and thoroughly mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; beat into creamed mixture.
- Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Spread into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 35-40 min, or until firmly set.
- Cool before cutting into bars.