Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good. Posting here for safe keeping!
Make and share this Brownie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream margarine and sugar, beat in egg product.
- Combine and thoroughly mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; beat into creamed mixture.
- Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Spread into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 35-40 min, or until firmly set.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
I tagged this recipe for Zaar Tag. This was very good. When I pulled it out of the oven and saw the way it looked from the marshmallows I thought that was so cool. My kids really enjoyed these! Thanks for posting Karen