Recipe by Kaccy G.
A wonderful verison of Olive Garden's Brownie Banana Funtastico. I'm guessing on the servings.
Top Review by ciao
My whole family absolutely loved this! It's rich, and definitely not an everyday type dessert. But it was very easy and quick to prepare. Fun for special occasions. Thanks for posting!
- 1 envelope whipped dessert topping mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 package instant banana pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package brownie mix
- banana, as needed
- chocolate fudge topping
- pineapple topping
- maraschino cherry
- chopped walnuts
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownies as directed on package.
- Beat whipped topping mix and 1/2 c milk at high speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer topping to a separate bowl and reserve.
- Do not wash mixer bowl.
- Add pudding mix and 1 c milk to bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding by hand until well mixed.
- Chill while assembling banana splits.
- Place a brownie in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Spread brownie with pineapple topping.
- Split a banana in half legthwise and place it next to the brownie on either side.
- Place desired amount of banana mousse on top of the brownie.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate topping, nuts, and a cherry.