1/2 Photos of Browned Potatoes With Roast
1 hr 10 mins
Chris Reynolds's Note:
My mother made these, and boy, are they ever good. So easy to fix, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil potatoes in salted water until slightly soft, about 7-10 minutes. Don't let them get too soft.
- 2Spray with Pam, or mix with a little oil.
- 3Place around the beef or pork roast about one hour before serving dinner.
- 4After 30 minutes, turn the potatoes once, if you want them browned on both sides (optional).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Browned Potatoes With Roast
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 594.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g