1/3 Photos of Browned Pork Chops with Gravy
Sauted herb flavored boneless pork chops topped with a deviled mushroom sour cream gravy. From the Recipe Institute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (3 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Trim fat from chops.
- 2Stir together sage, marjoram, pepper and salt and rub on both sides of chops.
- 3Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- 4Place chops in skillet and cook 5 minutes, turning once, or until chops are just barely pink.
- 5Remove chops from skillet and keep warm.
- 6Add onion and garlic to skillet, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 7Add mushrooms and broth, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- 8Whisk together sour cream, flour and mustard in medium bowl.
- 9Whisk in about 3 tablespoons broth from the skillet.
- 10Stir sour cream mixture into skillet.
- 11Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- 12Serve over pork chops and noodles.
- 13Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Browned Pork Chops with Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 148.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium beef broth