Sauted herb flavored boneless pork chops topped with a deviled mushroom sour cream gravy. From the Recipe Institute.
- 4 (3 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Trim fat from chops.
- Stir together sage, marjoram, pepper and salt and rub on both sides of chops.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place chops in skillet and cook 5 minutes, turning once, or until chops are just barely pink.
- Remove chops from skillet and keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and broth, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Whisk together sour cream, flour and mustard in medium bowl.
- Whisk in about 3 tablespoons broth from the skillet.
- Stir sour cream mixture into skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Serve over pork chops and noodles.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.