Recipe by ElaineAnn
An easy side dish for meat or poultry. If there are leftovers they are great sliced and fried for breakfast.
Top Review by Paka
I used 4 medium sized potatoes, 2 golds and 2 russets. The golds were ok but the others were wonderful. I'm going to try this with small reds next time. I loved the crunchy outside and creamy inside. I will also play with some different spice combinations. These looked beautiful on the plate. Thanks for a great and different potato side dish.
- 8 medium baking potatoes, peeled
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush peeled potatoes with melted butter.
- Mix cornflake crumbs, paprika and salt in plastic bag.
- Place one potato at a time into bag; shake to coat completely.
- Place in buttered baking dish.
- Cover and bake 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 45 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.