An easy side dish for meat or poultry. If there are leftovers they are great sliced and fried for breakfast.
- Brush peeled potatoes with melted butter.
- Mix cornflake crumbs, paprika and salt in plastic bag.
- Place one potato at a time into bag; shake to coat completely.
- Place in buttered baking dish.
- Cover and bake 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 45 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
I used 4 medium sized potatoes, 2 golds and 2 russets. The golds were ok but the others were wonderful. I'm going to try this with small reds next time. I loved the crunchy outside and creamy inside. I will also play with some different spice combinations. These looked beautiful on the plate. Thanks for a great and different potato side dish.
We loved these potatoes! The crunchy coating was wonderful. Made for Best of 2010 Tag.
So simple and so very tasty. Made for foot ball pool 2010 week 3