Recipe by TheDancingCook
This is too simple, but so good that I had to post. Very quick and makes a great side dish to anything; we especially like this served aside ham or fish.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water for noodles, cook noodles according to directions on package.
- While noodles are draining, melt butter in a small frying pan.
- Keep stirring until butter starts to foam and brown (watch carefully, don't burn).
- Add noodles to a casserole dish, pour browned butter over noodles; mix to coat.
- Serve; salt and pepper to taste.