1/3 Photos of Browned Buttered Egg Noodles
This is too simple, but so good that I had to post. Very quick and makes a great side dish to anything; we especially like this served aside ham or fish.
My Private Note
- 1Boil water for noodles, cook noodles according to directions on package.
- 2While noodles are draining, melt butter in a small frying pan.
- 3Keep stirring until butter starts to foam and brown (watch carefully, don't burn).
- 4Add noodles to a casserole dish, pour browned butter over noodles; mix to coat.
- 5Serve; salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Browned Buttered Egg Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 113.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g