Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Bake in a 9in square pan for tall brownies and a bit bigger pan for thinner brownies but keep an eye on them if you do to make sure they don't over cook. Recipe Source: Relish Mag
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and line with foil.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine cooled butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat to combine. Add flour mixture, macadamia nuts, white chocolate and cranberries. Mix until well blended. Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool and cut into 24 pieces.