Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Bake in a 9in square pan for tall brownies and a bit bigger pan for thinner brownies but keep an eye on them if you do to make sure they don't over cook. Recipe Source: Relish Mag
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup chopped unsalted macadamia nuts
- 8 ounces coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and line with foil.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine cooled butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat to combine. Add flour mixture, macadamia nuts, white chocolate and cranberries. Mix until well blended. Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool and cut into 24 pieces.