Recipe by Raichka
A cross between a brownie in texture and a chocolate chip cookie in flavor. These are not cakey.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 pan.
- Brown the butter in a saucepan, watching it closely, until it is light brown and smells toasty.
- Combine brown sugar and butter. Add milk and vanilla.
- Make sure the sugar and butter mixture has cooled before adding the egg.
- Combine the flour and salt and mix with the wet ingredients. Mix until there are no lumps.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Don't overbake.