Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is for those on a low carb diet who miss mashed potatoes!
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 3.69 ml sea salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh chives
- 29.58 ml butter
- fill a dutch oven with enough water to depth of 1/4 inch.
- arrange cauliflower in dutch oven and cook covered for ten minutes.
- process cauliflower, sour cream, salt and pepper in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- stir in parmesan cheese and chives and place in a bowl.
- microwave mixture on high 2 minutes, stirring after first minute.
- cook butter in a small saucepan stirring constantly for five minutes or until butter becomes golden brown.
- remove from heat and drizzle over cauliflower mixture.
- garnish with additional fresh chives.