This recipe is for those on a low carb diet who miss mashed potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1fill a dutch oven with enough water to depth of 1/4 inch.
- 2arrange cauliflower in dutch oven and cook covered for ten minutes.
- 4process cauliflower, sour cream, salt and pepper in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- 5stir in parmesan cheese and chives and place in a bowl.
- 6microwave mixture on high 2 minutes, stirring after first minute.
- 7cook butter in a small saucepan stirring constantly for five minutes or until butter becomes golden brown.
- 8remove from heat and drizzle over cauliflower mixture.
- 9garnish with additional fresh chives.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Browned Butter Cauliflower Mash
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.0
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 432.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g