Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the True Wyoming Beef Cooking Guide & Recipe Collection.
Make and share this Brown & Wild Rice Mushroom Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) boxuncle ben brown and wild rice and mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put butter and soups in 1 qt casserole dish and place in oven until butter melts.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
My sister-in-law brought this to a family dinner and I loved it! She told me what was in it so I had to track down the recipe. It's a keeper and so easy to boot.