- 1⁄2 cup dark beer
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade, and sauce
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 rib eye steaks
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag.
- Add steaks, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 24 hours, turning once.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from grill, and let stand 5 minutes.