Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Sky on Foodgasms
- 1⁄2 cup dark beer
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade, and sauce
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 rib eye steaks
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag.
- Add steaks, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 24 hours, turning once.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from grill, and let stand 5 minutes.
I love this marinade- very savory and sweet, with a hint of beer flavor. I used Guinness, and I liked how the bitter flavor combined with the brown sugar. Will be using this recipe again- thanks!