Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
If you like sweet, tangy and spicy, this recipe is for you. This recipe is from the Southern Living Busy Moms Weeknight Favorites cookbook. Time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I cut the serving size down to about 3/4 pounds of tenderloin for the two of use and adjusted the other ingredients accordingly. I did decrease the vinegar by probably 1/3 and gave the tenderloin a good sprinkle of fresh ground pepper and we loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
- 118.29 ml cider vinegar
- 59.14 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml bottled minced garlic
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2 (1814.36 g) package pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top freezer bag. Add pork to bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes (or overnight), occasionally turning bag.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (350° to 400° F). Drain marinade from plastic bag into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill tenderloins, uncovered, over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until pork is barely pink inside or a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion of tenderloin registers 155°, basting often when reserved marinade. Remove from grill; let stand 10 minutes.