Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 mins
If you like sweet, tangy and spicy, this recipe is for you. This recipe is from the Southern Living Busy Moms Weeknight Favorites cookbook. Time does not include marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (2 lb) packages pork tenderloin
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top freezer bag. Add pork to bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes (or overnight), occasionally turning bag.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (350° to 400° F). Drain marinade from plastic bag into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill tenderloins, uncovered, over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until pork is barely pink inside or a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion of tenderloin registers 155°, basting often when reserved marinade. Remove from grill; let stand 10 minutes.
I cut the serving size down to about 3/4 pounds of tenderloin for the two of use and adjusted the other ingredients accordingly. I did decrease the vinegar by probably 1/3 and gave the tenderloin a good sprinkle of fresh ground pepper and we loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Thank you SO much for posting this recipe! This was a BIG hit with the family! Really quick to put together, I usually have all the marinate ingredients on hand and SO VERY YUMMY! I can't wait to try this again, I'm thinking about making it with pork chops this week! Definitely give this a try! (Note: I marinated my tenderloins overnight).
Such a lovely recipe Crafty Lady. We really enjoyed the tenderloins prepared this way. It was quick and easy to make, with excellent results. The tenderloins were tender, juicy and very flavorful. Thanks for sharing a recipe that I will enjoy again.