Recipe by mandabears
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it truly was a great find. This is rich and gooey and sweet and even a little healthy with the yogurt. I use low fat plain yogurt, but you can really use any plain yogurt that you like.
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place brown sugar and flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Rub the mixture between your fingers until smooth, breaking all all the clumps.
- In a separate mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs and egg yolk.
- Whisk eggs into sugar mixture along with vanilla extract, yogurt, and melted butter until well blended.
- Pour into pie shell and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- When pie is done, it will be slightly puffy and wobbly in the center.
- If center is wavey, bake for 5 minutes more.
- Cool pie on rack then refrigerate loosely covered with foil.