Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe came from one of my mom's dear friends who is a wonderful cook. I've also substituted pecans for walnuts. To make a white coconut fudge, substitute white sugar for the brown and coconut instead of nuts.
- Melt butter and stir in brown sugar.
- Cook over low heat 2 minutes.
- Add milk and let come to a rolling boil.
- Remove and cool.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth and thick like fudge.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8.
- When cool, cut into squares.
a little piece of this fudge goes a long way it's very rich, I used half and half cream in place of milk, I snuck a small piece before sending this home with my sweet tooth DS who thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing hon!
This is very rich and very sweet fudge so a little goes a long way! It is very simple to make and sets up really well and really fast. It is a little crumbly to cut into pieces, but it still tastes delicious! Thanks for sharing.