Prep 6 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are soooo easy to make and they are sooo good! would make a good afternoon snack for the kids.
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10 count) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- In a small bowl mix brown sugar an cinnamon.
- Separate biscuits and dip the top in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon mix.
- Place sugar side up on a ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for about 8 minutes.
i was looking for something sweet, and was thinking about brown sugar and biscuits. came on here and this recipe came up. it was so easy, and so good. really, thank you for a great snack.