Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great cookie for the holidays!
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- Beat butter in a large mixing bowl on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar and baking powder and beat well.
- Add egg, lemon peel and vanilla.
- Beat until well combined.
- Stir in flour with wooden spoon.
- Do not chill dough.
- Pack dough into cookie press and force through onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until edges of cookies are firm but not brown.
- Remove and cool on wire racks.