Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great cookie for the holidays!
Make and share this Brown Sugar Spritz Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter in a large mixing bowl on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar and baking powder and beat well.
- Add egg, lemon peel and vanilla.
- Beat until well combined.
- Stir in flour with wooden spoon.
- Do not chill dough.
- Pack dough into cookie press and force through onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until edges of cookies are firm but not brown.
- Remove and cool on wire racks.