Great cookie for the holidays!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter in a large mixing bowl on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- 2Add brown sugar and baking powder and beat well.
- 3Add egg, lemon peel and vanilla.
- 4Beat until well combined.
- 5Stir in flour with wooden spoon.
- 6Do not chill dough.
- 7Pack dough into cookie press and force through onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until edges of cookies are firm but not brown.
- 9Remove and cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (728 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g