Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for gift giving! This recipe came from a local grocery.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Shortbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter and sugar together, then add vanilla, beating again.
- Add flour and salt, stirring until dough forms a ball.
- Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut into 1x3 inch pieces or use shaped cutters.
- Prick with a fork.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 22-24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
I love shortbread and this recipe is a new favorite ~ love the ease of the recipe and the flavor is fantastic. Very nice addition to the holiday cookie trays I make each year ~ thanks PrimQuilter. Made for MY 3 CHEFS, November 2009!