1/3 Photos of Brown Sugar Shortbread
A sweet, easy recipe from the back of a store-brand package of brown sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Grease a 9" baking pan (square or round).
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- 4Gradually beat in pecans and flour.
- 5Press mixture into prepared pan and prick top with tines of a fork.
- 6Bake at 325 for about 30 minutes or until slightly browned and puffy.
- 7Remove from the oven and carefully cut into wedges using a sharp knife BEFORE allowing it to cool.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 91.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g