Beliefnet sends me a daily newsletter with a recipe. Honestly, sometimes the recipe isn't something that this Redneck would ever cook, but with the holidays coming up, this one is sounding good. And...a turkey breast is just enough for a single gal and maybe a couple of friends.
- Pat the turkey with paper towels to dry.
- Mix the brown sugar, parsley flakes, paprika, dry mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, cinnamon, pepper and ginger in a bowl.
- Pat the brown sugar mixture evenly over the turkey.
- Arrange the turkey on a rack in a baking pan.
- Roast at 350 degrees until a meat thermometer registers 170 degrees.
- Let rest before slicing.