1/3 Photos of Brown Sugar-Rubbed Turkey Breast
2 hrs 15 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Beliefnet sends me a daily newsletter with a recipe. Honestly, sometimes the recipe isn't something that this Redneck would ever cook, but with the holidays coming up, this one is sounding good. And...a turkey breast is just enough for a single gal and maybe a couple of friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat the turkey with paper towels to dry.
- 2Mix the brown sugar, parsley flakes, paprika, dry mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, cinnamon, pepper and ginger in a bowl.
- 3Pat the brown sugar mixture evenly over the turkey.
- 4Arrange the turkey on a rack in a baking pan.
- 5Roast at 350 degrees until a meat thermometer registers 170 degrees.
- 6Let rest before slicing.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar-Rubbed Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.0
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 221.1 mg
- Sodium 494.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 74.7 g