Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Sugar and spice and everything nice. That's what great meals are made of!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine sugar and spices in a resealable plastic bag. Wash hands. Add chicken to bag, one piece at a time, shaking to coat. Transfer to plate. Spray on both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Wash hands.
- Grill chicken, turning frequently to avoid burning sugar, 10 to 12 minutes or until done (internal temperature 170° F).
- Serving Suggestion: Serve chicken with corn bread, coleslaw and barbecue sauce for dipping. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: To substitute Individually Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, rinse off ice glaze and pat dry before placing in bag with spices and increase cooking time by about one-third.
This was wonderful. Directions were simple to follow and portions were spot on. I did find that I needed longer to cook my chicken than suggested, but I suspect that just comes down to size of the breast. We will definitely enjoy this again. Made for Phototag Spring.