Recipe by looneytunesfan
Sugar and spice and everything nice. That’s what great meals are made of!
Top Review by LillyZackMom
This was really good! My husband & I really liked it, but the kids thought it was too spicy. Of course, that's the story of our lives. It's not spicy...."zesty" is a better word. I only used 1t of salt.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Combine sugar and spices in a resealable plastic bag. Wash hands. Add chicken to bag, one piece at a time, shaking to coat. Transfer to plate. Spray on both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Wash hands.
- Grill chicken, turning frequently to avoid burning sugar, 10 to 12 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).
- Tip: To substitute Tyson Individually Fresh Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, rinse off ice glaze and pat dry before placing in bag with spices and increase cooking time by about one-third.