Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Brown Sugar-Pumpkin Pie With Caramel Whipped Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on the box
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄4 cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Prepare crust as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs slightly with wire whisk .
- Beat in remaining filling ingredients until smooth.
- Cover edge of pie crust with 2-to3 inch strips of foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil for last 15 minutes of baking.
- To prevent spilling filling, place pastry-lined pie plate on oven rack.
- Pour filling into pie plate.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Decrease temperature to 350°.
- Bake about 45 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 4 hours.
- Serve pie topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel topping.