- 15 count frozen miniature phyllo cups, unbaked
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- nutmeg and whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake mini cups on an ungreased baking sheet at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla.
- Spoon into cups.
- Sprinkle tops with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg before serving.