Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
--from Fall 2013.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Puddin' Pies (Gooseberry Patch) recipe from Food.com.
- Bake mini cups on an ungreased baking sheet at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla.
- Spoon into cups.
- Sprinkle tops with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg before serving.