Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great look to your cookie tray.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup English toffee bits
- 1 (10 ounce) package Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons English toffee bits
- Heat oven to 350*. Melt butter in 2 quart saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar and vanilla. Add egg; mix well. Add flour, baking powder and salt; stir until well mixed. Stir in 1/4 cup pecans and 1/4 cup toffee bits.
- Spread batter into greased 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and begin to pull away from the sides of pan. Immediately sprinkle with chips; let stand 3 minutes. Swirl chips slightly with knife for marbled effect. Sprinkle remaining topping ingredients over chocolate. Cool completely.
- Cut into 24 squares. Cut each square into 2 triangles.