1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
I found this in the paper and am posting it here for safe-keeping. It is a little different than others already posted as it uses maple flavoring. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- 3Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- 5Stir in the maple extract.
- 6Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the evaporated milk, mixing just until incorporated.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 70 to 80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 9Cool in pan for 10 minutes; turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- 10Top with Brown Sugar Frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.4 mg
- Sodium 279.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g