Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a pie a diabetic should not try. The name is the warning.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups light brown sugar or 2 cups dark brown sugar, firmly packed (the light brown works the best)
- 3 large grade a eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 uncooked 9 inch pie shell
- Beat the butter,sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until blended.
- Pour mixture into the shell and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack before serving.