Recipe by KlynnPadilla
Caution; this is very rich! But so worth it...
Top Review by StephMac13
Excellent recipes. Most recipes for brown sugar pie I've found before turn out a soupy mess. The lower heat and longer cooking time for this recipe works well. I usually have to cook it a little longer than an hour but just keep an eye on it.
- 2 1⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (on the stove, and let it brown a bit)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells, unbaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325. Have pie crust ready in dish.
- Mix brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, milk and salt until smooth.
- Slowly stream in butter while beating.
- Pour into pie shell and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour (until golden and puffed).
- Cool on wire rack before cutting.