Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's hard to beat this Southern delight!
- 3 eggs, beaten well
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pie crusts
- Bake pie shells per package instructions.
- Combine eggs, brown sugar, and flour; beat well.
- Add margarine and vanilla; beat well.
- Add milk and beat well.
- Divide evenly into pie shells and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until set in the middle.
- Let cool completely before serving.