Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Mix on medium speed for two minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and bake for 35 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
The taste reminded me of eating chocolate chip cookie dough. It was yummy!
Yum! This pie is so good, a hit with everyone! So easy, too, and made from pantry staples. Be sure to use a regular pie crust, not deep dish. I can't believe I'm the first to review this wonderful dessert. Thanks for sharing the recipe!