Recipe by Keggy
A quick and easy salmon bake that I regularly fix for busy weekday dinners, but elegant enough that I've served it for dinner guests as well. A good way to get my hubby to eat salmon!
- 2 individually frozen salmon fillets (or 2 cuts of fresh salmon)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thaw salmon and rinse with cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel. Place salmon in a lightly greased baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and dill.
- Brush melted butter over top of salmon filets. Sprinkle with brown sugar-pepper mixture to cover top of salmon.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.