Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I will be making these for gifts this year!
Make and share this Brown Sugar Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange pecan halves in an aluminum foil lined 13x 9 baking dish ~ Reynolds Release foil works great here ~ set pan aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat and add brown sugar, vanilla, salt.
- Stir one minute and remove from heat.
- Continue stirring until brown sugar dissolves.
- Pour over pecans, stirring to coat.
- Bake at 325º for 25 to 25 minutes; stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread on wax paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
awesome! Everybody loved these ones over the egg type recipe candeid pecans, huge hit last year, gonna do it again this year as xmas gifts:) :) thanks so much for this recipe as it has helped with the holidays. I have aan egg allergy so this way i didnt miss out on the yummy candied pecans!
Wasted my mixed nuts. I baked for 20 minutes, less than recipe, and the nuts were way overdone.