Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I will be making these for gifts this year!
Top Review by Pat E.
I did half a batch to try these out. I was sorry I didn't do the full batch. They are so dang good, I couldn't get the hubby to stop snacking on them before dinner. Definitely a wonderful recipe and making the full batch next time (soon)!
- 16 ounces pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange pecan halves in an aluminum foil lined 13x 9 baking dish ~ Reynolds Release foil works great here ~ set pan aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat and add brown sugar, vanilla, salt.
- Stir one minute and remove from heat.
- Continue stirring until brown sugar dissolves.
- Pour over pecans, stirring to coat.
- Bake at 325º for 25 to 25 minutes; stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread on wax paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.