Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I have to say I do not bake much, so when I do it best be good and easy. This one fits the bill and my husband who loves PB Cookies is quite satisfied with them.
- Cream butter, sugars and peanut butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beat until fluffy.
- Stir in soda and salt.
- Mix in flour until a stiff dough forms.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Press with a fork to flatten.
- (Criss-cross) Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
I had to add more flour, about 1/2 cup. Still was very sticky. Also did not have a strong peanut butter taste. Just tasted sweet. Will not make again.