I have to say I do not bake much, so when I do it best be good and easy. This one fits the bill and my husband who loves PB Cookies is quite satisfied with them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugars and peanut butter.
- 2Add vanilla and eggs, beat until fluffy.
- 3Stir in soda and salt.
- 4Mix in flour until a stiff dough forms.
- 5Shape into walnut-sized balls.
- 6Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 7Press with a fork to flatten.
- 8(Criss-cross) Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g