1 hr 5 mins
Make sure you use fresh peaches in this recipe, canned just doesn't do it justice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 1/2 ounces packages refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar, , divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 cups sliced, peeled, ripe peaches (, , , about 3-1/2 pounds or 12 peaches)
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Fit dough into a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Fold edges under; flute.
- 4Line dough with a piece of foil, and arrange pie weights or dried beans on foil.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 6Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- 7Remove pie weights and foil.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 9Cool crust on a wire rack.
- 10Combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl; sprinkle over peaches.
- 11Toss gently.
- 12Spoon into prepared crust.
- 13Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 14Combine 1/3 cup sugar, oats, coconut, and butter; sprinkle over peach mixture.
- 15Shield edges of crust with foil.
- 16Bake an additional 30 minutes or until golden.
- 17Cool on a wire rack.
- 18Note: There are two good ways to peel peaches: with a potato peeler if they're not too ripe or, if they are, by plunging them in boiling water for about 30 seconds, making the skin a cinch to peel off with a paring knife.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar-Peach Pie With Coconut Streusel
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 181.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g