1/1 Photo of Brown Sugar Pancakes
found this on the net and its easy and oh so yummy....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt together brown sugar and butter.
- 2Stir well, then set aside to cool slightly.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking power and salt.
- 4Pour in eggs, milk and vanilla extract, along with brown sugar mixture and stir until well combined.
- 5Heat a skillet or griddle over medium-high heat, until a drop of water skitters around when dropped on the surface.
- 6Lightly grease with butter or oil, and drop pancake batter by 1/4-cup measures on the pan.
- 7Cook until pancake is slightly dry around the edges and small bubbles form in the batter (bottom will be browned).
- 8Flip and cook for another minute or so on other side, until bottom is browned.
- 9Serve with Brown Sugar Maple Syrup (below).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.9 mg
- Sodium 652.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g