1 hr 9 mins
Comforting and good with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big mixing bowl, add the brown sugar, shortening, and margarine; beat until fluffy.
- 2Add in the vanilla and eggs; mix until well blended.
- 3Add in the flours, and baking powder; stir to mix.
- 4Add in the oats; stir well to mix.
- 5Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough 2-inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350° for 10-14 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- 7Cool for 1 minute, then transfer to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 57.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g