- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup assorted dried fruits (raisins, currants, apricots, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup toasted walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add the oats, salt, and water; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer until the oats are tender.
- Stir in the cream and simmer until the mixture is creamy and thick.
- Add in the brown sugar and dried fruits.
- Stir until heated through.
- Ladle into individual bowls and top with toasted walnuts.