Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious recipe served at the Foundry Grill, Sundance, UT.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Oatmeal recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add the oats, salt, and water; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer until the oats are tender.
- Stir in the cream and simmer until the mixture is creamy and thick.
- Add in the brown sugar and dried fruits.
- Stir until heated through.
- Ladle into individual bowls and top with toasted walnuts.
Just whipped up a reduced portion of this for my daughter who requested oatmeal this morning and she loved it!! Thanks... will be making it again!
We eat oatmeal quite often. This is what I would call gourmet oatmeal. The toasted walnuts added such a nice flavor. This is a nice addition to my oatmeal recipes. Thanks NurseDi.