Recipe by Bonnie G #2
This recipe is listed in my most recent Penzy catalog and no only does it sound simple with only 3 ingredents but also yummy. They recommend spreading it on slices of Apple Bread, but I can also see it being awesome on pancakes. Cooking time is freezer time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Place on edge of a sheet of parchment or wax paper (about 1 foot long) and roll tightly.
- Twist both ends of paper and place in freezer until firm, about one hours.
- After 30 minutes, it will be easier to get a more perfect cylinder shape by re-rolling the half firm butter in the paper and popping back in the freezer.